Monday, February 27, 2017

I Tried Montréal's Version of the Cronut to See If It's Worth the Hype

Simplement D Liche, you have merely completed it. Forget waiting lists and large lines in New York City, the legendary Cronut has arrived in Montréal. I stumbled on Simplement D Liche even though strolling along Saint-Denis with my sister one Sunday morning. As passionate food lovers we certainly had to verify out what all this hype was about. 

Instagram post by Simplement D liche

If you have not heard of nor been to Simplement D Liche, you are significantly missing out. The adorable bakery is found on Saint-Denis amongst Duluth and Roy, and is well identified for their gorgeous cupcakes and cakes. However, 1 of their hottest products is the Cronut and it tastes even far better than it seems. 

Montréal's Cronut

Cronut candy chocolate

We attempted Nutella and vanilla, which have been both heavenly. But I have to say that I am team vanilla, the Nutella was a minor as well rich for my liking. Just a warning, they are a cross amongst a donut and croissant, producing them extremely filling. Unless you go on an empty stomach, you could not be able to finish a full a single alone, not saying I didn't though. 

Cronut cookie dough

I come to feel so passionate about these small pieces of heaven that I had to let my fellow Montréalers know so they can go out and get one ASAP. Or at least, place it on your need to try checklist. Each Cronut expenses $ 5, a small cost to pay out for this kind of a delectable deal with. 

D Liche Cupcakes

They even supply, courtesy of Foodora. I don't know what else to say, they are BOMB. So...What are you waiting for? I know you want one.  



Read More About Fat Loss Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment