Saturday, March 18, 2017

2017 Foodstuff Prep - 7 days six

Hi close friends!


Time for another spherical of foodstuff prep. I didn’t do a ton of prep very last weekend simply because my parents ended up coming Wednesday. I designed stuff for a taco bar through the Super Bowl and then a handful of other items for the initially 50 % of the week:



I designed:


  • Roasted squash

  • Cheese stuffed meatballs – just standard meatballs with chunks of reduce up string cheese in just about every one

  • Sweet Potatoes

  • Hummus topping

  • Roasted eco-friendly beans – tossed in Italian dressing and roasted at 425 for ten minutes or so

  • Do-it-yourself guac

  • Carrots for snacking

  • Popcorn Snack Mix

I didn’t do the most effective job snapping pictures of our foods this week.



Dinners:


  • Sunday: Taco Bar for the Super Bowl

  • Monday: Meatballs & hummus + veggies + chips

  • Tuesday: Chicken Stirfry – chicken, carrots, peppers, onions, garlic, soy sauce, thai chili sauce and rice

  • Wednesday: My mom designed Cajun Meatloaf and sweet potato fries

  • Thursday: Out to supper – involving a crying baby and a toddler both equally on my lap, I ate about three bites of my Coq au Vin

  • Friday: Chicken with mushroom sauce (similar to my Chicken Marsala)

A handful of items Squish ate:


  • meatballs with baked beans and sweet potato

  • deconstructed chicken stirfry without having the rice, in addition fruit and cottage cheese

  • turkey hummus rollups with mac and cheese and eco-friendly beans

  • sheet pan salmon and eco-friendly beans with italian dressing (recipe shortly) + baked beans

  • For breakfast most times he ate pb toast, yogurt or cottage cheese and fruit

That’s all for today!


Delight in!
–Lindsay–




Read More About Fat Loss Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment