Friday, March 24, 2017

Tex-Mex Breakfast Tacos Recipe - My Latina Desk

I am fired up to be operating with Smithfield to carry you this scrumptious recipe for Tex-Mex Breakfast Tacos that includes Smithfield Breakfast Sausage. Maintain examining to uncover out additional!

Tex-Mex Breakfast Tacos

These Tex-Mex breakfast tacos are so easy to make, yet delicious! They are great for breakfast, brunch or anytime!

 I adore breakfast, but often I never adore ingesting breakfast early in the early morning!

Escalating up in Mexico, breakfast is sort of a massive deal – it is actually a single of the greatest foods of the day. You will frequently uncover scrumptious Mexican type eggs, home made salsa, and constantly a lot of freshly made tortillas.

I try to remember constantly searching ahead to owning a tasty, substantial breakfast every single day. Now quick ahead 7 several years and 3 kids to the existing, and often it is not simple to have a massive breakfast every single early morning. Additional frequently then not I uncover myself owning one thing little to eat while I am serving my kids, and then ingesting one thing greater a handful of hrs later on. As a end result, I am now a fairly massive lover of brunch!

Now, just due to the fact I am ingesting brunch a handful of hrs later on, doesn’t mean that it can not be just as excellent as when I was expanding up, suitable?

That is why I am so happy that there are so lots of great breakfast merchandise that I can use to recreate equivalent breakfast recipes to what I employed to eat in Mexico. A single of my favorites is Smithfield Breakfast Sausage. It arrives in great flavors such as maple, bacon, and hometown first and  you can get it as a roll, in backlinks, or patties. I only like to use substantial quality merchandise, and Smithfield suits the monthly bill – it is made with only quality quality pork and is gluten absolutely free.

In addition to the sausage, Smithfield has a lot of other great merchandise that are best for brunch like bacon, spiraled ham, and additional!

Tex-Mex Breakfast Tacos

Usually in Mexico we use chorizo (a spicy sausage) for breakfast to go alongside with the eggs and potatoes, but I determined to use Smithfield Breakfast Sausage for today’s recipe.

These breakfast tacos combine my favourite preferences from Mexico – Mexican type eggs, fresh salsa, and tortillas, with some of my new favorites from the United states – Smithfield Breakfast Sausage and roasted garlic potatoes.

Tex-Mex Breakfast Tacos

The Mexican type eggs are essentially scrambled eggs with tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and cilantro. These are frequently just served with salsa and tortillas on the aspect, but I determined to combine them in these breakfast tacos to combine items up a little bit.

Tex-Mex Breakfast Tacos

Tex-Mex Breakfast Tacos

For the potatoes, I employed pink potatoes and slice them up into little cubes ahead of cooking them with a minor little bit of olive oil, garlic, fresh parsley, salt, and pepper until they were being nice and crispy.

Tex-Mex Breakfast Sausage

Following the eggs and potatoes are performed, all you require to do is brown the Smithfield Breakfast Sausage, and include it to the eggs collectively with the potatoes. I like to use home made tortillas, but if you are in a hurry you can use retail outlet bought. If you do, make positive you warmth them in a skillet for about 30 seconds on each and every aspect until they get nice and warm and a minor little bit crispy. Up coming you will include the cheese and the potato, egg, and sausage combination.

Tex-Mex Breakfast Tacos

Tex-Mex Breakfast Sausage

Last but not least, provide the tacos with freshly made salsa and get pleasure from! I hope that you uncover these Tex-Mex Breakfast Tacos as yummy as I do – allow me know in the opinions underneath!

For additional great recipes using Smithfield manufacturer merchandise, go to smithfield.com.

Tex-Mex Breakfast Tacos Recipe

Help you save Recipe

Print Recipe

Components

  • 1 Roll of Smithfield Breakfast Sausage
  • 4 Massive Eggs
  • 1-2 Roma Tomatoes
  • 1/2 onion
  • 1-2 Jalapenos
  • 1/4 bunch of fresh cilantro
  • 2-3 medium pink potatoes
  • 1-2 cloves of garlic
  • salt and pepper to flavor for potatoes and eggs
  • 1-2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
  • home made or retail outlet bought tortillas and salsa
  • Shredded cheese

Guidelines

  • Chop up the tomatoes, jalapenos, onions, and cilantro and saute them with a little quantity of olive oil.
  • Add the beaten eggs and scramble, set apart.
  • Cook the Smithfield Breakfast Sausage for each package deal guidelines.
  • Chop the potatoes into little cubes and cook dinner with a minor little bit of olive oil, chopped garlic, salt and pepper until they are a little crispy - leading with parsley.
  • Merge the potatoes, eggs, and sausage and combine properly.
  • Warmth the tortilla in a frying pan and include the shredded cheese.
  • Add the over combination and provide with fresh salsa.

six.8

http://www.mylatinatable.com/tex-mex-breakfast-tacos-recipe/

This is a sponsored submit created by me on behalf of Smithfield.



Read More About Fat Loss Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment